My dear friends, “Change” is the only Constant, which will
definitely happen. Don’t overlook the fact that,
You also “Changed”, “Changing” and will definitely “Change” (both Physically and Emotionally).
So why to expect from your Husband that he will remain the same all through your life?
In fact, if he is not changing then something wrong is happening.
Don’t try to be a girl friend after Marriage,you do so
because you want to see a Boyfriend in your Husband.
But Unfortunately,you will not get your Boyfriend back, Now he changed to “Husband”.
Relations and Humans are not like Water which will change into
Liquid, solid, vapors and retain its all original form again if we give them
Consider below things and decide whether, Is it “OK” to blame
your Husband after marriage that : “Now you’re changed” ?
1. Every year our age count change, can we stop that?
2. Everyone enjoyed their school life, can we continue going to school all though our life?
3. After School, now its college, “Best Phase of Life” , can we continue going to college, all though our life?
4. After college, Some are working, Will our First Job, First Assignment,
First Manager, First Team Lead, will remain the same all through our life?
5. Most Important for Married Women, the most important part our life,
“Our Maid”, will it remain the same all through our life?
Conclusion : Humans are meant to change and so relations,
“Important thing is change should be positive”,
I know not all changes we can accept, but that change
which are bothering u will itself change after sometime.
So have Patience and give time to yourself (For accepting Changes),
Don’t get hyper, Don’t get worried if something is changing.
No one can stop it, what we can do is, we can also change as per the “Change”.